Concept Plan – 4919
4919 SQ. FT. | 5 BR | 4.5 BA
- Large Master Suite – Secluded bedroom with two walk-in closets and quick access to the outdoor patio
- School Room – Designed for learning without interruption with open walls and plenty of storage
- Gameroom – Watch movies in a home theater, play games or add a pool table
- Covered Rear Porch – Enjoy the outdoors with a shaded patio large enough to hold both an outdoor kitchen and living room
- Children’s Study – An open space for kids to work far from any distractions and easy for parents to check in
It’s Your Dream
Let Us Help You Design it Today
We take your consideration of our company very seriously and hope to help you navigate the always changing home building process. The more information you can share with us the better we can help you reach your goals and get you into your dream home.
– Tina J from Richmond, TX
The sales process was awesome. Highly transparent. We felt like we were in a partnership to build our dream house and were well advised on upgrades that made sense vs those that didn't.
– Customer from Spring Branch, TX
The quality of work was very good. We have been in the house for over a year and have not had any issues with any of the installation work.
– Steve H from Huntsville, TX
We were very pleased with Sierra Classic Custom Homes. They were a very good builder. The superintendents are good. They do what they say and are on time.
– Michael F from Canyon Lake, TX
When we started started interviewing builders, we quickly found out how difficult this business can be. We happened to see the model home and decided to stop. It was our last top looking for a builder. From the start they were transparent about pricing and expectations. Their building portal is also a huge added plus for keeping track of finances, changes and completions.
– Mitch J from Huntsville, TX
Because of Sierra Classics flexibility and willingness to accommodate all of our requests for changes during construction we were able to create exactly the hone we envisioned. Our favorite aspect is the floor plan that provides the open living spaces we enjoy.