Concept Plan – 3202
3202 SQ. FT. | 4 BR | 3.5 BA
- Chef ’s Kitchen and Butler Pantry – Comfortably prepare meals with a large prep island, ample storage, and easy access to the dining room
- Large Dining Room – Beautiful space with large windows that is ideal for entertaining
- Media Room – Complete with media cabinet and walk in closet, create a private home theater or convert into a 4th bedroom
- Convenient Utility Room – Spacious enough for a washer, dryer, and extra freezer, and with direct access to the walk-in master closet
- Pool Bath – Perfectly situated for easy access while spending time outside or enjoying the home theater
It’s Your Dream
Let Us Help You Design it Today
We take your consideration of our company very seriously and hope to help you navigate the always changing home building process. The more information you can share with us the better we can help you reach your goals and get you into your dream home.
– Tina J from Richmond, TX
The sales process was awesome. Highly transparent. We felt like we were in a partnership to build our dream house and were well advised on upgrades that made sense vs those that didn't.
– Customer from Spring Branch, TX
The quality of work was very good. We have been in the house for over a year and have not had any issues with any of the installation work.
– Steve H from Huntsville, TX
We were very pleased with Sierra Classic Custom Homes. They were a very good builder. The superintendents are good. They do what they say and are on time.
– Michael F from Canyon Lake, TX
When we started started interviewing builders, we quickly found out how difficult this business can be. We happened to see the model home and decided to stop. It was our last top looking for a builder. From the start they were transparent about pricing and expectations. Their building portal is also a huge added plus for keeping track of finances, changes and completions.
– Mitch J from Huntsville, TX
Because of Sierra Classics flexibility and willingness to accommodate all of our requests for changes during construction we were able to create exactly the hone we envisioned. Our favorite aspect is the floor plan that provides the open living spaces we enjoy.